- 1 Why ?
- 2 Circumstances
- 3 Les différentes erreurs rencontrées et leurs solutions :
- 4 The complete tutorial is below, it’s a big work for me, please register !
- 5 How do I install Fender Fuse on MAC OS X Sierra (and High Sierra) :
- 6 Problème de sécurité avec GateKeeper :
- 7 Installation
- 8 Installation of Mono framework
- 9 Finish the Fender Fuse Installation :
- 10 Fender Fuse gets stuck :
- 11 The solution follows, it’s a hard work for me, please show me your support and like my page !
- 12 Updating Silverlight :
- 13 Références :
The installation of Fender Fuse on MAC is not a simple point and click game. Many steps must be followed.
Many of us are not technicians. We are musicians !
Fortunately, i’ve some technical skills, so i can help.
Nota : the images are in french, sorry, I don’t have *2* macs 🙂
I was trying to install Fender Fuse drivers to be able to use my Fender GDEC30 in Abelton Live on my mac book pro (I was on windows before, the installation was without any problem…).
I also wanted to access the DSP management functions, which are very important when you begin to seriously use this hardware.
But what ? The installation process is full of errors ! Impossible to install it… Impossible ? Noooo….
Les différentes erreurs rencontrées et leurs solutions :
- “Unidentified developper” error
- “The operation could not be (OSS Status erreur -67071)” when installing Mono Framework
- And the last : the soft get stuck on “Loading. Please wait…” page, even if we think that it has been correctly installed
The complete tutorial is below, it’s a big work for me, please register !
Fender Fuse gets stuck :
Now you have this window when you launch Fender Fuse. Fender Fuse gets stuck on the loading page.
When you launch Fender Fuse, you get stuck on the loading page “Loading. Please Wait…”. You can just close it.
The problem comes from the Silverlight version that is installed. To resolves this issue, you must update it.
The solution follows, it’s a hard work for me, please show me your support and like my page !
Updating Silverlight :
Get to this adress, and download the last pakagesn and install them :
Now it works ! Tadaaaa !