Handmade emulated amiga 4000
- 68040 8Mb Chip 1Gb FAST + JIT
- hosted in a wonderfull X500 plus Case
- ssd 128Gb, celeron G1620 2,7GHz, 8Gb RAM
- autostarting from scratch on ubuntu server 16.04 in 20s (faster than my real A1200!)
- Amiga OS 3.9 BB4
In this video you can watch the power on and power off sequences, with amiga boucing ball everywhere, and firing fast !
The tutorials you needAll you need to make your own DIY emulated A4000 is there :
Other solutions for simple emulation
- Amikit 8 with Wine/WinUAE. I tried this years ago, it was the best emulation time I got, hope it is still with lovely last WinUAE versions. Now, FS-UAE is a better choice… I can confirm this.
- Happiga on a raspberry pi (a french initiative to be used with the best low cost computer, what more do you need ?)