In short about me:
the new electro pop rock music intimate and progressive, influenced by Depeche Mode, Steven Wilson, Meteor Show, Massive Attack, Steve Reich, David Whitaker, King Crimson, new wave and chiptunes from 80’s/90’s, the 70’s…
multi-instrumentist , composer, interpret. I work on mixes and mastering for local bands on Marseille (Parking Shell), and sound making for theatre bands (Manifeste Rien).
I also maintain playlists in all styles to (re)discover great musics.
You can learn more about me, reading this interview i gave for Zikpot webzine
Last news :You can find the Crying Chips Symphony at this adress : click here to listen to my electronic symphony
- 22/09/2018 : Last part of the Symphony, still in 4 tracks/8 bits. This time “Techno trance and Chill”. Click here for the video.
- 14/09/2018 : Second Chapter, part 2, part before end of the “Crying Chips Symphony” is online. 4 tracks, 8/16 bits, this part is influenced by drum and bass and jungle music. Listen to it here.
- 06/08/2018 : protracker modules in 4 tracks, & chip music, i’m back with the “Crying Chips” Symphony, with this new part funky and deep. Warning to the counterpoints and i pull on the end of the measures ! watch the video here
- 2018/03/17 : third part of the synthetic symphony “crying chips”, still in 4 channels, in 8/16 bits, on a 25 years old computer : watch the video here
- 2018/03/11 : the second part of my synthetic symphony “Crying Chips” here. Still 4 channels, in 8/16bits, so no simple : watch the video here
- 2018/03/02 : My last protracker module (4 channels, 8/16 bits, not simple!) has been released this morning discover it there all my modules on my amiga blog here
- a kickstarter is going (ending the 02/17/2018) about realising the compilation of my first punk rock band “degoreland le pire 20 ans après” (only in french : The entire kickstarter history there)
- 18/08/2017 : My last single “tu es si fragile” has been released the 18/08. It is an ambiant electo rock intimistic song. You can listen and download it for free there : Listen to my last single there
For the other videos, get to the video page.
To listen to the other songs, get to the listen my music page.
My style :
it’s electronical, sometimes cold / it rocks and glistches, but, now, it’s getting warmer / it’s having a look on our human condition, using the eyes of a machine /
it’s buzzing / it’s craking / it floats in the eathereal areas of some electronic dreams /
on the razor edge, at the frontier between psychic equilibrium and sickness melancholy, where rhythmic deconstruction is the rule /
it is … the wet machine mechanics.
Tools I use :
I’m a lover of free computering and open-source projects. I also love tracking from the big years (85-95), and of the computer platform called amiga. I use mainly :
- a mac or a windows PC
- renoise for programing
- ableton live for mixing
- an amiga 1200
- many instruments like piano, electronic drums…
I regularly post articles on amiga and its family there : http://amiga.thewetmachine.net/
Fast BIO :
- until now : working on my own musical projects and working in collaboration with local bands on Marseille
- 2017-08 : released the single “tu es si fragile” (download it for free here)
- 2016-12 and 2017-01 : Released 2 protracker modules 12/2016 and 01/2017 as a new year celebration for all amiga users.
- 2012 – March 2017 : betatester for icaros desktop. Testing and promoting the icaros platform, which is the *best Amiga NG* available
- 2014 – en 2016 : writing of a lot of technical articles around the amiga platform (read it there : http://amiga.thewetmachine.net/)
- 2014 : drumming in “vendeta”
- 09/2011-07/2013 : drummer in a pop/rock band called “debruyss”
- 2009 – 2011 : work on personal music projects, released “the machines and us” songs (listen to them here)
- 10/2008 : my first own solo album “Economia Second : complaintes cybernétiques”
- 2005 – 2006 : drummer in “avec les doigts” rock band
- 2000 – 2002 : musician and sound-maker for theatre in the band “Manifeste Rien”
- 1996 – 1999 : drummer in the rock band “Degoreland”
Some references :
(some people who speak about me, or credit me)
- Theatre company I made the music and sounds for : http://manifesterien.over-blog.com/pages/ELLE_DIEU_ET_LINFRA-1718500.html
- also here : http://falaisesetplateaux.free.fr/dfes/bedi.html
- On exotica.org : http://janeway.exotica.org.uk/author.php?id=25816
- I’m listed in the credits there : http://janeway.exotica.org.uk/release.php?id=10608
- Credited here, as swapper, packmaker and ANSI artist (at the time in HERETIA) : ftp://ftp.scene.org/mirrors/amigascne/Scrollers/T-Groupstext/TRSI/TRSI-It43-mag-news.txt
- My page on AMP (Amiga Music Preservation) : http://amp.dascene.net/detail.php?view=16183&detail=photos
- Interview for Zikpot : http://thewetmachine.net/en/2017/10/12/zikpot-interview/