creating video clips
Mein göt, how can i realise good video clips for youtube for free ?
I tried iMovie. Good for including a simple picture, if it is a good quality one, we can add transition, titles, and it is very simple to use… without ever making too much videos, in 2 hours it was done. But it is not going very far.
The best would be to use After Effects, but it is very expensive, and asks a lot of time to learn its use.
I musst then find something like it, an after effects like, free and open source, which works under mac os x and linux, because if work on those machines.
I’ve found that :
- Blender : https://www.blender.org/download/
- Natron : https://natron.fr/download/?os=Mac
- BlackMagic Fusion : https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/fusion
- Cinelerra for linux : https://doc.ubuntu-fr.org/cinelerra
- Ramen also for linux : http://ramencomp.blogspot.fr/
- and lightworks also for linux https://doc.ubuntu-fr.org/lightworks
I’ve also found this very interesting website with advices for video production under linux : http://lprod.org/wiki/doku.php
I haven’t tried yet, but i’ll tell you when i will have made my choice. Meanwhile, I must also work on my music !
What i’m searching is the possibility to make the video pulse with the music. If you have an idea…
PS : my first video test there :[embedyt] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGJ7iItBwRk[/embedyt]Posted on: 4 May 2017jess